English – the temperature of fever, gout
Assamee – Abhinyash Jawar
Bengali – Sannipatik Jawar
Kannada – Jawar Sanni
Madrasi – Abhinyash Jawar
Marathi – Mudtik Tap (temperature)
Tamil – Sanni.
The symptoms of this fever are – temperature, deficiency of the working power of sense organs, deficiency of hearing power, deficiency of eye sight, anorexia, pain like needle prick, the body of the patient be like statue, the patient hits his head on pillow, changes his posture again and again on the bed, slowly speaks and make a sound like dove etc. all of the above are the symptoms of abhinyash fever.
Treatment by different medicines:
1. Lemon: Prepare the decoction by mixing an equal quantity of lemon juice, cissampelos pareira, castor oil, the powder of wood-apple, bergenia ligulata and kantkari panchang (root, stem, leaves, fruits and flowers). This decoction should be taken after adding 1g rock salt and 7 to 14 ml cow’s urine 3 times in a day.
2. Trikatu (Pippali, Marich, Sunthi): Prepare the decoction from an equal quantity of 14 to 28 ml trikuta, mustak root, triphala (Harad, Baheda, Asmla), pierorhiza’s fruit, leaves of sespadula, neem’s bark, the flower of vasa, chiretta panchang (root, stem, flowers, fruits, leaves) and the stem of tinospora. Now this decoction should be taken 3 times in a day.
3. Colocynth: Prepare the decoction with the help of an equal quantity of 7 to 14 ml of trivrit, colocynth, triphala (Harad, Baheda, and Asmla), pierorhiza’s fruit, and the pulp of the fruit of arvadh. Take this decoction with 1g impure carbonate of potash one time in a day. This medicine should be used carefully because of its high and affective ingredients.
4. Mustak: Prepare the decoction with the help of an equal quantity of 7 to 14 ml of the root of mustak, parpat panchang (root, stem, leaves, fruit and flower), Arabian manna plant, chireta, the stem of tinospora, pierorhiza’s fruit, yastimadhu’s root, country mallow, pippali, trivet, the wood of Himalaya cedar, triphala (Harad, Baheda, and Asmla) and juice of kamala’s fruit. Now this decoction should be taken one time in a day.
5. Pigeon pea (arahar): In the condition of excessively sweating, sprinkle pigeon pea seeds, its powder, or the ash of the conch on the whole body. If the patient does not feel well after doing this process, he should go to about the doctor immediately.