A person suffers from pain and inflammation in the chest because of the use of stale food, heat, sour belching, origin of acidic bile and other causes. The victim of this disease should not take rice, dry foodstuffs, oily things, etc.
Treatment by different medicines:
1. Karanjava: Grind equal quantity of kernels of it, long peppers, black peppers and ginger juice together. Prepare small tablets from this mixture and store it. Take one tablet twice or thrice a day to get relief in chest pain.
2. Mudar: Grind mudar leaf with black peppers and prepare tablet from it. Take one tablet twice a day for 5 days regularly as well as coat ground horn of barahsinga on the chest, it cures chest pain.
3. Neel chuke: Grind 4 grams wood of Neel chuke and one-gram staff tree with water there after prepare tablets (equal of gram) from it. Take one tablet regularly; it is useful to cure chest diseases. Sour or spices should not be taken while taking this medicine.
4. Linseed: If someone has been suffering from chest pain, prepare sauce of linseed with empad and mix honey in it. This mixture should be taken regularly because it provides relief in chest pain.
5. Beleric myrabalan: Lick burnt beleric myrabalan to get relief in chest pain.
6. Coriander: The patient suffers from chest inflammation due to warmth, stale meals, sour belching and acidity because of that he feels more nervousness and mystification. In this condition, prepare powder by grinding 5 grams dried coriander, 2 grams black salt, one gram asafoetida and 5 grams caraway together. This powder should be given to the patient 3-4 times in a day to cure chest inflammation.
7. Carrot: Mix honey with boiled carrot and give it to the patient, it cures chest pain.
8. Camphor: Chest diseases are cured by taking camphor smoke with breath.
- Mix one powder of sonamakhi with pomegranate juice and give it to the patient, it provides relief in chest pain.
- Mix 10 grams sugar candy with 10 ml pomegranate juice and give it to the patient; it makes the heart strong and provides relief in chest pain.
- Pain and wound of the chest are cured by taking 10-20 ml decoction of pomegranate leaves twice a day.
10. Soap-nut: Take bark of soap-nut regularly, it brings out phlegm from the chest after melting. It cures spasm and pain of the chest.
Precaution and meals:
The patient who suffers from chest pain should not take rice, dried items and oily food stuff. The patient should not take sour food stuff because it increases chest inflammation.
Cold milk should be drunk many times in a day. Green coriander and mint sauce should be taken. The patient should walk after meals. It is very beneficial for the patient.