When the swelling and inflammation occur in the lungs with the swelling and inflammation of the internal membrane of respiratory system, it is called broncho pneumonia or swelling and inflammation of pneumonia. It is called broncho pneumonia because of symptoms of bronchitis in broncho pneumonia.
The water gathers in the lungs and the middle of upper membrane of lungs slowly-slowly. Dried cough, light fever, ribs pain, anorexia, body weakness, etc. are symptoms of this disease.
Treatment by different medicines:
1. Turpentine oil:
- Mix 25 ml turpentine oil, 25 grams liquorice and 20 grams honey together. Give ¼ parts to one gram this mixture to the patient twice a day regularly; it is useful to cure broncho pneumonia.
- If broncho pneumonia becomes chronic, mix 3-10 drops oil of turpentine with sugar or sugar-cake. Take this mixture twice a day regularly, it brings out choked phlegm from the lungs and provides relief in swelling and inflammation.
2. Banda: Take 10-20 ml juice of banda flowers (The plant which appears on any tree by itself) regularly, it provides relief in broncho pneumonia. It brings out choked water from the lungs and cures swelling.
- Take cooked onion regularly; it is useful to cure broncho pneumonia.
- If any child has been suffering from broncho pneumonia, mix sugar candy with onion juice and give it to the child, it cures lungs disorders.
4. Impure carbonate of potash: Mix half gram impure carbonate of potash, 10 drops juice of Malabar nut and ¼ parts of cloves together. Broncho pneumonia is cured by taking it twice a day regularly.
5. Cubeb: Mix cubeb oil with lukewarm water and smell it, it provides very relief in broncho pneumonia.
6. Betel leaf: Broncho pneumonia is cured by taking 5-10 ml juice of betel leaf with honey twice a day regularly.
7. Solanum xanthocarpum: The person who suffers from broncho pneumonia should take 20-40 ml decoction or 3-12 ml juice of its leaves twice a day regularly. It is useful to cure many disorders caused by broncho pneumonia.
8. Gum guggul: Take 240-960 grams gum guggul with jaggery 3-4 times in a day regularly, it brings choked water from the lungs and provides relief in swelling and inflammation.