Alopecia favus is a disease that resemblances to skin disease. In this disease, there is alopecia favus on the head in place of skin. Hair fall starts and it never grows again on this affected portion.
Treatment by different medicines :
1. Black pepper: Grind black pepper corns with onion and salt. Apply this paste upon the affected portion of the head. New hair grows by its use. Dissolve onion juice, salt and black peppers’ powder in water and drink. This disease will disappear by its use.
2. Chotti maei: Grind chotti maei and apply on the head. Its use ends Alopecia favus.
3. Costus root: Toast costus root in an earthen pot and mix in oil after filtering. Apply this preparation on the Alopecia favus to get relief.
4. Sweet scented oleander: Cook the root of sweet scented oleander in oil and apply on the Alopecia favus. Its use cures Alopecia favus. This paste is also very useful in leprosy, itching and dry skin.
5. Bondue nut: Mix lemon juice in bondue nut seed’s oil and apply in the head regularly. Its use cures this disease.
6. The wester lettuce: Mix the wester lettuce ash in oil and apply on the Alopecia favus affected area. Its use ends Alopecia favus.
7. Neem: Wash hair with neem leaves’ decoction and apply coconut oil mixed castor oil after drying. Alopecia favus will disappear within some days.
8. Convolvulus pluricaulis: Grind convolvulus pluricaulis with stale water and apply on the head. Its use ends head’s boils.
9. Naha (Small chiertta): Apply pachang of small chiertta on the head. Its use cures this disease named Alopecia favus.
10. Onion: Mix half spoon salt and half spoon black peppers’ powder in one cup of onion juice and massage twice or thrice a day. Its use cures this disease named Alopecia favus.
11. Castor: Mix equal quantity of castor oil and pure coconut oil and boil with neem leaves. Wash head with this lukewarm water. This formula is good remedy for the treatment of Alopecia favus.
12. Maiden hair: Grind maiden hair with cold water and apply on the head. Its use cures head’s ringworms and sores.
13. Asafetida: If there is headache because of cold, heat asafetida and apply on the Alopecia favus affected area. Its use ends Alopecia favus.
14. Oval leaved rose-way: Take the powder of oval leaved rose way with water. Its use is beneficial for the treatment of Alopecia favus.
15. Croton oil seed: Grind seed of croton oil seed and apply on the ear. Mop this portion after sometime and apply ghee. Its use provides relief in headache.
16. Nutmeg: Grind nutmeg with milk and apply on the head. Its use ends Alopecia favus.